Fortune Auto engineers are consistently chasing improvement and the development of the Generation 8 – 50 Series damper is no exception.
The 510 Series single adjustable coilover is a remarkably sophisticated damper system. Utilizing the highly advanced, Concave Flow Digressive Piston to provide an incredibly dynamic adjustment range along with the ability to upgrade and rebuild; you‘ll never have to buy coilovers again.
AT FORTUNE AUTO, PROGRESS NEVER STOPS.
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
• Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
• Concave Flow Digressive Piston TechnologyTM
• Lower mount locking ring clamps are now standard
• Custom Built – Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied with Shocks
• 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
• 24-Step Simultaneous Rebound and Compression Adjustable Dampers
• Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
• Premium Chrome Silicon Springs
• Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
• T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
• Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
• Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
No Revalves Necessary
The ultra wide range of adjustment offered by the CFD piston allows for the convenience of tuning your suspension without having to revalve your dampers. A conventional shock absorber can withstand a 2kg spring rate difference before requiring a revalve, whereas the Concave Flow Digressive Technology has a broad range of 8kg spring rates. This is invaluable for tuning your suspension quickly at the track on race day.
Jekyll and Hyde
The Concave Flow Digressive Piston allows for a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Lower spring rates can be stiffened up by using the wide damping range as an artificial spring rate, while higher spring rates feel much smoother. The large adjustment range contributes to a comfortable ride on the street and unyielding performance on the track, all with the twist of a single adjustment knob.
Please consult the application list for MAP Pricing (Min Advertised Price)